In our fourth episode of the Steptoe Cyberlaw Podcast, Stewart Baker, Jason Weinstein, and guest commentator Steptoe partner Chris Conte, discuss:
- Privacy and Civil Liberties Oversight Board issues report
- Supreme Court grants cert on cell phone searches incident to arrest
- SEC’s National Examination Program identifies cybersecurity risk as exam priority
- Verizon transparency report
- FTC gets consent decrees from companies for falsely claiming to be in the Safe Harbor
- The revival of the Privies
- Snowden claims NSA is stealing industrial secrets unrelated to national security
In our second half we have an interview with David Medine, chairman of the Privacy and Civil Liberties Oversight Board.
Download the fourth episode (mp3).
Subscribe to the Cyberlaw Podcast.