In our eighth episode of the Steptoe Cyberlaw Podcast, Stewart Baker, Michael Vatis, Jason Weinstein and guest commentators Stephen Heifetz and Stephanie Roy discuss:
- This week in NSA/Snowden: Law Firm Surveillance Report Cited in Legal Challenge and Report: American law firm’s communications spied on; Merkel Backs Plan to Keep European Data in Europe and EU Trade Deal Dead Unless US Spying Fixed, Lawmakers Say
- Target breach update: Analyst estimates that Target may have to pay $1.1 billion, mainly to banks
- FCC charts a Net Neutrality policy
- The National Cybersecurity and Critical Infrastructure Protection Act of 2013
- In our second half we have an interview with Ed Stroz, Executive Chairman at Stroz Friedberg.
Download the eighth episode (mp3).